Are you a strong communicator with project management skills who enjoys curating social content? If so, you could be our next Social Media and Account Coordinator!
Cookson Communications is a downtown Manchester, New Hampshire-based communications agency specializing in public relations, marketing, creative design and branding, and custom consulting services. We are a team-oriented company that helps our clients address opportunities and solve problems in creative and strategic ways. As a well-established and growing company, we’re looking for an ambitious communicator who enjoys crafting, placing, managing, and analyzing engaging content across various digital platforms and working in partnership with our account managers to help our clients achieve their communications and marketing goals.
- Oversee social media campaigns for clients, including scheduling, posting and measurement in alignment with approved budgets.
- Edit and refine content using targeted and on-brand keywords with an emphasis on engagement with the target audiences.
- Work with account managers to develop campaigns and associated imagery; measure and modify campaigns to align with performance goals and other metrics.
- Schedule, monitor and analyze social media posts while engaging audiences in the correct brand voice.
- Oversee internal social media channels, posts, community engagement and e-mail marketing.
- Manage e-mail marketing for clients, including scheduling, refining messaging and measurement of campaign performance.
- Craft client digital marketing reports and track associated budgeting.
- Stay on top of trends and best practices in social media and e-mail marketing to help inform current and future strategies.
- Edit content to enhance SEO implementation through keyword integration.
- Support account managers with client work as needed.
- Collaborate with team members on brainstorming and strategy sessions and participate in client meetings as needed.
- Conduct client and industry research across varying fields and topics.
- Possess an ability to work with clients across several industries at one time.
- Participate in client events or other promotional activities as needed, including possible evening or weekend activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related are of study.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a marketing or communications position, either in-house or with an agency.
- Solid verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with social media management in a professional setting.
- Strong knowledge of contemporary social platforms.
- Strong time-management, organizational skills, and ability to work independently.
- Fundamental understanding of SEO.
- Strong interpersonal skills/active listening and incredible attention to detail.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple clients and navigate overlapping deadlines.
Full time: 5 days a week (Mon – Fri)
Flexible, based on approval from supervisor.
Cookson Communications offers a competitive benefits package that includes holiday and vacation pay, healthcare, 401k with a match and the opportunity to work with a fun and talented team right off Elm Street in downtown Manchester, NH.
Email resume and cover letter to ReachUs@CooksonCom.com and put “Social Media and Account Coordinator” in the subject line.