Are you a writer/social media expert with project management skills who also enjoys working with clients? If so, you could be our next Account Manager!
Cookson Communications is a downtown Manchester, New Hampshire-based communications agency specializing in public relations, marketing, creative design and branding, and custom consulting services. We are a team-oriented company that helps our clients address opportunities and solve problems in creative and strategic ways. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced communicator who can create compelling content that reflects our client’s voice, enjoys client engagement and likes to work in a fast-paced environment. Our current needs are for an individual who will manage client accounts and help raise their public awareness through a variety of communications, marketing and social media vehicles.
- Engage with and serve as the point of contact for several clients in a variety of industries and provide high-quality client counsel on all aspects of communications, marketing and social media
- Research, write and edit compelling content associated with the communications strategies for our clients, including blogs, opinion pieces, social media posts, website copy, SEO and others
- Lead social media efforts for clients and serve as the designated social media strategist for our agency
- Develop, draft and implement social media plans using a variety of social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and TikTok
- Schedule and monitor social media posts and engage with followers while using tools such as Sprout Social and TweetDeck among others
- Stay on top of social media and communications trends and best practices
- Assist the web team in the development of compelling web content
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field either in-house or with a communications or marketing agency
- Exceptional verbal communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Superior writing skills with attention to detail and the ability to develop targeted stories – samples will be requested
- Team player that can effectively multi-task
- Experience with social media management in a professional setting
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok and other social media platforms, including posting, boosting and advertising strategies
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to balance multiple clients and tasks while meeting and exceeding tight deadlines
- Excellent client management abilities
- Strong understanding of digital tools, CRMs and Google Analytics
- Prior agency experience preferred. Individuals who are enthusiastic self-starters and believe they would thrive in an agency setting will also be considered
Cookson Communications offers a competitive benefits package that includes holiday and vacation pay, healthcare, 401k with a match and the opportunity to work with a fun and talented team right off Elm Street in downtown Manchester, NH.
Email resume, cover letter, and if applicable, a portfolio link to [email protected] and put “Account & Social Media Manager” in the subject line.