Are you a strong communicator with project management skills who enjoys working directly with clients? If so, you could be our next Account Manager!
Cookson Communications is a downtown Manchester, New Hampshire-based communications agency specializing in public relations, marketing, creative design and branding, and custom consulting services. We are a team-oriented company that helps our clients address opportunities and solve problems in creative and strategic ways. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced communicator who enjoys client engagement, creating written content and likes to work in a fast-paced environment. Our current needs are for an individual who will manage client accounts and be part of the written content creation team.
- Engage with and serve as the primary point of contact for several clients in a variety of industries
- Provide high-quality client counsel on all aspects of communications, marketing and social media
- Provide project management and oversight for numerous client projects and manage workflow to align with client expectations
- Develop monthly client reports on work performed and analyze and summarize any data points relevant to the client work
- Research, write and edit compelling content associated with the communications strategies for our clients, including blogs, storytelling, opinion pieces, social media posts and website copy
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field either in-house or with a communications or marketing agency
- Exceptional verbal communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Superior writing skills with attention to detail and the ability to develop targeted stories – samples will be requested
- Team player that can effectively multi-task and adapt to evolving goals and timelines with ease
- Experience with social media content and campaign management in a professional setting
- Strong project management and organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to balance multiple clients and tasks while meeting and exceeding tight deadlines
- Excellent client management abilities
- Strong understanding of digital tools, CRMs and Google Analytics
- Prior agency experience preferred but not required. Individuals who are enthusiastic self-starters and believe they would thrive in an agency setting will also be considered
Cookson Communications offers a competitive benefits package that includes holiday and vacation pay, healthcare, 401k with a match and the opportunity to work with a fun and talented team right off Elm Street in downtown Manchester, NH.
Email resume, cover letter, and if applicable, a portfolio link to ReachUs@CooksonStrategies.com and put “Account Manager” in the subject line.